Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby boy arrived...


...Wednesday May 27th. 3:30 am I had my first concious labor pain that had me bolting up in bed to check the clock. Next one came 7 minutes later, so I woke up hubby and called mother-in-law. As soon as she arrived we headed to the hospital which is 30 minutes away. By the time we got there contractions were 2 minutes apart and very intense....sure enough, (what I was dreading the most) I was almost complete. The doctor arrived and told me well whenever you are ready!! Needless to say it was a swift all natural delivery and a healthy baby Garret was brought into this world at 5:08 am! 9 lb. 2 oz. Mom and baby are both doing excellent.



I have an order that I was working on before the weekend that had to get put on hold because of all the events that went on over the weekend. My husband's grandmother passed away and we had lots of family in town between the funeral and my brother-in-law's graduation. I will finish that as soon as I am feeling like I can handle it here. Then I will let my sewing machine rest for a couple weeks and then get back into the swing of things once we get adjusted over here with new baby's schedule!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Hooray! I've been checking back daily in anticipation of this post. Congratulations, Marcy. He's beautiful. Thanks for posting pics. Welcome to the world, little baby boy. You're so lucky to have great older sisters and brothers who will help guide you and a super talented and sweet momma to love you every day!

    I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother-in-law. Prayers and thoughts to your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete