Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Fabric Clearing


Trying to get a little more creative using up some fabric on hand. One of my favorites here! I stopped and picked up some silk flowers to add some spice! This 3 piece outfit made from Heather Bailey's freshcut is a must have for your little sweet. It is available ready to ship in a size 5.





My daughter had fun prancing around in this one! Act fast tho as quantities are limited! 2 available.




Here is a basic pillowcase dress in another of my favorite fabrics. Amy Butler's morning glory and full moon. Simple every day dress that she will love!




Some purple fabric that I found that is very pretty. A summer shirt to add to her wardrobe. Can also be made into a dress at your request. Add a purple silk flower and sash? Just let me know!




Well that is all for today. I have been sewing sewing sewing all day today and will do the same tomorrow to get some fall designs up! May have some sneak peeks tomorrow hopefully. But baby is demanding my attention right now! A big 2 month old he is now and a big eater too! But a GREAT sleeper so I am very lucky!



Here he is on our latest expedition camping with the kids last weekend. Was very fun and relaxing!
Don't miss out on any more sales and become a blog follower! Join my blog by Aug 15th and receive buy one get one 50% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment