Friday, July 31, 2009

I am so excited

...with my new fall line. It is turning out very pretty. I am also excited that I found a new model! A sweet innocent face to add some toddler images to my site. Just take a look at this little darling!
Modelling the Rose dress.

Look at this pretty face!


...


She felt like a queen with all her flowers and ruffles.



A little hard to coax a smile out of her but she doesn't need it with such a sweet face!
These you will find in my Rose collection early next week. I will be listing each separately so that you can have the chance to mix and match! And please check back for more as I will be adding to this one. I love the fabrics!
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! I especially love that peasant with the apron. And the ruffles are adorable!

    ReplyDelete